When Something Doesn't Sound Right...
Do you suspect you may be having a problem with your vehicle’s transmission? Below is a list of common symptoms associated with both automatic and manual transmission problems.Automatic:
- Transmission seems to slip or has trouble shifting between gears
- Noise is heard in the transmission
- Transmission fluid is leaking
- Vehicle will start but won’t move
- Check Engine light indicates a problem
- You experience trouble shifting gears
- Vehicle pops out of gear on its own
- Grinding noise is heard when shifting
- Clutch slips
If you suspect there may be a transmission problem with your vehicle, please make an appointment at any of our 5 locations. Continental Transmission provides free diagnostic tests and transmission repair pricing estimates.