Rebuilds & Replacements
Buffalo's Leading Mechanic Shop for Driveline Repair, Rebuilding, and Replacement Services
honest DRIVELINE repair services SINCE 1974
The driveline of your car is crucial to its performance, as it takes the power generated by the engine and converts it into the rotation of the wheels, utilizing torque for speed. Over time, driveline deterioration can occur, making it essential to address any driveline issues promptly. For expert driveline repair in Buffalo, NY, trust our skilled technicians to prevent further damage and keep your car running smoothly.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. As a leading driveline repair service in Buffalo, we proudly extend our expertise beyond the city limits, catering to clients in Cheektowaga, Hamburg, and West Seneca. Our comprehensive services cover drivelines and transmissions across Erie and Niagara Counties, Southern Ontario, the Pennsylvania border, and beyond. Trust our professionals to keep your vehicle running smoothly, no matter where you’re located.
Your One-stop Shop For All Driveline Services
Common Signs of a Driveline Issue
- Difficulty with shifting gears, gears slipping while driving, or a lurching feeling when your car switches gears.
- One of the most obvious signs of a driveline or transmission problem is your check engine light. It’s not uncommon for the check engine light to pop up due to your transmission having a problem.
- Another obvious sign is leaking transmission fluid. This is a sure sign your transmission need to be looked at by the certified mechanics at Continental Transmission.
- Sometimes an unusual vibration of the car can also be indicative of a driveline issue.
- Grinding or whining between gears are also major red flags.
Our Driveline Services Include
- Driveline Repair, replacement and rebuilds
- Driveshaft repair, replacement
- Automatic and Standard Transmission Repair/Rebuilding, including Clutch Replacement
- Transfer Case Repair and 4-Wheel Drive Repair
- Transmission and driveline Service and Maintenance, including transmission fluid changes
Cars, Trucks, Vans, RVs – We Do It All
Continental Transmission specializes in driveline repair work for all domestic and import vehicle makes and models, including Acura, Buick, BMW, Daimler-Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jeep, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo and all other makes and models.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Our certified transmission mechanics are trained and equipped to handle transmission and driveline work for cars, trucks, vans and RVs with automatic and manual transmissions, CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission), including hybrid cars.
Do You Have an After-Market Warranty on Your Vehicle?
If you have an after-market warranty on your vehicle, that’s no problem for us. Continental Transmission is equipped to handle all after-market warranty plans and will work with you to make the process as simple as possible. Just bring your warranty contract with you to your appointment and we’ll handle the process from start to finish.
Additionally, all Continental Transmission repairs come with a standard 12-month/12,000 miles warranty with extended and lifetime warranty options available.
Driveline Repair Work for Fleet & Wholesale Accounts
As Buffalo’s leading driveline repair service, Continental Transmission is pleased to welcome commercial fleet vehicles. We’ll work with your company to establish an account tailored to your budget. Your peace of mind is our pride. Our certified driveline mechanics are committed to ensuring your entire fleet is on the road and in excellent working condition, providing reliable performance for your business operations throughout the region.