Rebuilds & Replacements
honest DRIVELINE repair services SINCE 1974
The driveline of your car is responsible for transferring the power from the engine to the wheels through the use of torque for speed. This process is critical to the overall performance of your vehicle. However, over time, the driveline can begin to deteriorate, which can lead to further issues if not addressed promptly.
To ensure that your car continues to run smoothly, it’s essential to rely on the expertise of skilled technicians for driveline repair in West Seneca, NY. Our technicians are well-versed in diagnosing and repairing any issues with your car’s driveline, preventing further damage and ensuring optimal performance. Trust us to keep your car in top shape and address any driveline issues with the utmost care and attention.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. As West Seneca’s premier driveline repair service, we take pride in extending our expertise beyond the city limits, serving clients in Buffalo, Hamburg, and Cheektowaga. Our comprehensive services encompass drivelines and transmissions across Erie and Niagara Counties, Southern Ontario, the Pennsylvania border, and beyond. You can trust our skilled professionals to keep your vehicle running seamlessly, no matter where you’re located.
Your One-stop Shop For All Driveline Services
Common Signs of a Driveline Issue
- Difficulty with shifting gears, gears slipping while driving, or a lurching feeling when your car switches gears.
- One of the most obvious signs of a driveline or transmission problem is your check engine light. It’s not uncommon for the check engine light to pop up due to your transmission having a problem.
- Another obvious sign is leaking transmission fluid. This is a sure sign your transmission need to be looked at by the certified mechanics at Continental Transmission.
- Sometimes an unusual vibration of the car can also be indicative of a driveline issue.
- Grinding or whining between gears are also major red flags.
Our Driveline Services Include
- Driveline Repair, replacement and rebuilds
- Driveshaft repair, replacement
- Automatic and Standard Transmission Repair/Rebuilding, including Clutch Replacement
- Transfer Case Repair and 4-Wheel Drive Repair
- Transmission and driveline Service and Maintenance, including transmission fluid changes
Cars, Trucks, Vans, RVs – We Do It All
Continental Transmission specializes in driveline repair work for all domestic and import vehicle makes and models, including Acura, Buick, BMW, Daimler-Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jeep, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo and all other makes and models.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Our certified transmission mechanics are trained and equipped to handle transmission and driveline work for cars, trucks, vans and RVs with automatic and manual transmissions, CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission), including hybrid cars.
Do You Have an After-Market Warranty on Your Vehicle?
If you have an after-market warranty on your vehicle, that’s no problem for us. Continental Transmission is equipped to handle all after-market warranty plans and will work with you to make the process as simple as possible. Just bring your warranty contract with you to your appointment and we’ll handle the process from start to finish.
Additionally, all Continental Transmission repairs come with a standard 12-month/12,000 miles warranty with extended and lifetime warranty options available.