Rebuilds & Replacements
WNY's Leading Mechanic Shop for Driveline Repair, Rebuild & Replacement Services
honest DRIVELINE repair services SINCE 1974.
The driveline of your car takes the power generated by the engine and transforms it into the rotation of the wheels, providing the speed of your car utilizing torque. Because driveline deterioration happens over time, any type of driveline issues should be examined as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
Your satisfaction is our priority. With locations in Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Hamburg and West Seneca, we are proud to service drivelines and transmissions throughout Erie and Niagara Counties, Southern Ontario, the Pennsylvania border and beyond.
Your one-stop shop for all full driveline services
Common signs of a driveline issue
- Difficulty with shifting gears, gears slipping while driving, or a lurching feeling when your car switches gears.
- One of the most obvious signs of a driveline or transmission problem is your check engine light. It’s not uncommon for the check engine light to pop up due to your transmission having a problem.
- Another obvious sign is leaking transmission fluid. This is a sure sign your transmission need to be looked at by the certified mechanics at Continental Transmission.
- Sometimes an unusual vibration of the car can also be indicative of a driveline issue.
- Grinding or whining between gears are also major red flags.
Our Driveline Services Include
- Driveline Repair, replacement and rebuilds
- Driveshaft repair, replacement
- Automatic and Standard Transmission Repair/Rebuilding, including Clutch Replacement
- Transfer Case Repair and 4-Wheel Drive Repair
- Transmission and driveline Service and Maintenance, including transmission fluid changes
Cars, Trucks, Vans, RVs – We Do It All
Continental Transmission specializes in driveline repair work for all domestic and import vehicle makes and models, including Acura, Buick, BMW, Daimler-Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jeep, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo and all other makes and models.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Our certified transmission mechanics are trained and equipped to handle transmission and driveline work for cars, trucks, vans and RVs with automatic and manual transmissions, CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission), including hybrid cars.
Do You Have An After-Market Warranty on Your Vehicle?
If you have an after-market warranty on your vehicle, that’s no problem for us. Continental Transmission is equipped to handle all after-market warranty plans and will work with you to make the process as simple as possible. Just bring your warranty contract with you to your appointment and we’ll handle the process from start to finish.
Additionally, all Continental Transmission repairs come with a standard 12-month/12,000 miles warranty with extended and lifetime warranty options available.
Driveline Repair Work for Fleet & Wholesale Accounts
Continental Transmission welcomes commercial fleet vehicles and will work your company to set up an account with pricing to fit your budget. Your peace of mind is our pride. Our certified driveline mechanics will get your entire fleet on the road and in solid working condition.